N-Power Meetings - Cloud Based Hosted Meetings
N-Power Meetings is a cloud based, hosted, fully managed and optionally geo-redundant collaboration service. It is based on the Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) technology platform providing premises-quality audio, video, and web conferencing. It is a full featured 7X24 service enabling our clients to lower total cost of ownership, conserve capital, increase agility, shorten the Time-Value span, reduce risk, simplify their environment and free their IT staffs to focus on key strategic initiatives. Every client has dedicated VM's and dedicated CMS appliances. N-Power uses Cisco certified security architecture across the service including network, data center, storage, VM, management, application separation and access control. Our Cisco-certified architecture combined with our ISO 27001 certification ensures world class security is top-of-mind. Deliver One Meeting Experience While Protecting Your Existing Investment.
One solution for all audio, video, and web collaboration needs.
- Business quality, user-focused experience from pocket to boardroom
- Persistent Virtual Meeting Rooms (VMR) for audio, video, and web
- Rich interoperability and extended reach, with support for standards-based video endpoints, WebRTC, and Skype for Business
- Scalable Video with WAN bandwidth optimization
- Virtually Unrestricted meeting size
- Support for immersive Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- One Button to Push (OBTP) entry with select Cisco video endpoints
- Centralized phone book and directory services for Cisco and select 3rd party H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) endpoints.
- Comprehensive security posture that is JITC certified and FIPS-140-2 certified
Endpoints include select Video Room Systems from Cisco, Lync Room Systems, Polycom, Lifesize, Tely. PC/Mac/Mobile applications such as Cisco Jabber, Cisco Meeting App, Skype for Business, Lync. Cisco IP Phones: 8845/8865, EX/DX Series. The solution supports standards based audio and video endpoints.